Our luxury “home from home” nestled away in the Queen Elizabeth Forest Park is a brand-new two-bedroom cabin with stunning views, providing everything needed to enjoy the peace and tranquility of the area.
- Log-burning fire in lounge (starter logs supplied in Winter)Central heating throughout
- Flat-Screen TV with DVD and sound bar (Bluetooth connectivity)
- Free WiFi
- All towels and bed linen supplied
- Initial supplies of tea, coffee, dishwasher and laundry tablets, etc
- Fully-equipped kitchen including cooker and hob, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, slow cooker and Dolce Gusto coffee machine (bring pods!)
We have spent the last few months living in and preparing the cabin for rental. Having many years' experience of travelling all over the World we have high expectations of anywhere that we stay and our aim has been to match those standards here. From the private parking area the cabin is entered via a lobby which has ample space for all your coats and boots. You then move through, via the central hall, to the Living Room. Here you will find the fully-equipped kitchen with island breakfast bar, a dining area with extendable dining table, and the lounge area with comfy sofas and feature log-burning fire. The room has vaulted ceilings which give a spacious feel, without losing the overall ambience of cosiness. Access to the extensive decked area is from the lounge. This has stunning uninterrupted views to the south and west.
The central hall also leads to the other rooms. The Master Bedroom has a king-size bed and an en-suite with walk-in shower. Bedroom 2 is normally set up with twin beds, but these can be converted into a super-king bed on request. Adjacent to this is the main bathroom with large bath and shower.
Methods of Contact
- Telephone Number, 07834 387979
- Website www.balquhidderview.com
- Twitter @balquhidderview
- Instagram balquhidderview
Contact name and address
Lochearnhead FK19 8NX
- Street: Balquhidder View
- Postcode: FK19 8NX
- City: Balquhidder Station
- State: Lochearnhead