4 Balvaig Cottage
Light and stylish, No 4 is a cosy, modernised 2 bedroom cottage with a log burner located in spectacular Rob Roy country, offering an ideal holiday base for exploring the surrounding countryside, many places of interest, enjoying the outdoors and simply relaxing.
The accommodation has a well appointed open plan kitchen, dining and sitting area, wi-fi, satellite tv, 2 bedrooms, bath with a shower over and useful porch to the rear with a washing machine/dryer. There is gated access to the front and back of the cottage, and off road parking for up to 3 cars.
From the cottage you can simply walk up into the woods at the back and follow the Rob Roy trail or from the front go along the cycle path. The village of Strathyre is within easy walking distance, with a shop and places to eat and drink. The longer walk to Kingshouse is rewarded by a lovely cafe, bar and restaurant.
For more information please go to my website www.balvaigcottage.co.uk
- Woodburning Stove
- Modern Electric Storage Heating in all Rooms
- Satellite Flat Screen TV and DVD Player
- Washing Machine / Dryer
- Open plan Lounge, Kitchen and Dining Room
- Woodland view from Lounge
- Double Room (King size)
- Twin Room (Bunkbeds)
- Footpaths up to Woods or along River Balvaig from front and rear of Cottage
- Off Road Car Parking for 2 – 3 cars
- Nearby Fishing
- Walking distance to village of Strathyre with Shop and Pubs
- No Smoking or Pets Cottage
- Street: 4 Balvaig Cottage
- Postcode: FK18 8ND
- City: Strathyre
- State: Scotland